• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• 5-thread stitching
• Cuffed and side-seamed legs
• Elastic inside the waistband
• Flat drawstrings in a matching color
• 2 cross pockets in front
• 1 top-stitched patch pocket on the back of the right leg
• Ribbed waist, cuffs, and gusset at crotch
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan
How can I receive free shipping?
From time to time, we offer special shipping promotions. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow our socials to stay up to date with our latest promotions.
What shipping carrier does Baldare use?
Currently, we partner with USPS, and on occasion FedEx.
Do you ship to military addresses?
Absolutely! Your order will be shipped via USPS. When entering your address on the order form, please click the box to indicate that your address is a PO Box, APO or AFO.
How long will it take for my order to get to me?
For US domestic orders, you can expect to receive your order within 2-7 business days after the order has been processed.
What if my package/products arrive damaged?
If your package was damaged during shipment, save the box and products and reach out to us at email@example.com. Please also provide photos of the issue and as many details as possible so that we can look into this for you as soon as possible. Baldare is not responsible for orders that are damaged during transit.
What should I do if my tracking says "delivered" but I have not received my order?
Please allow for up to 72 hours for the package to be delivered. Some carriers will show “delivered” when the parcel arrives at the local facility, but have not completed delivery to your door. If you do not receive your order after 72 hours, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Baldare is not responsible for lost or stolen orders.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
At Baldare, we pride ourselves on offering healthy scalpcare solutions for all. We want you (and your scalp) to love our products and the results as much as we do! If for any reason your purchase didn’t work out, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear your feedback and to help you find another product routine to help you achieve your personal scalp goals!
Our Returns+Refund Policy: Domestic Orders
You can return any eligible items by mail within 14 days of the original ship date for a full refund or store credit (minus applicable original order shipping fees). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process of the return.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the original shipping date.
- You will need to email us the Shopify Order Number, along with the email address that is attached to your Shopify order.
- We will provide you with a prepaid return shipping label.
- Returned items will be subject to a $6.95 shipping/restocking fee. This will be automatically deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be credited to the original payment method, or given as store credit.
- Any returns made after 14 days of the original shipping date will be viable for store credit only, upon discretion.
- Excessively used products are not eligible for return or refund.
- Items eligible for return with us must have been purchased directly on BaldareScalpcare.com.
To Complete A Return:
- Email email@example.com information related to your purchase. Please include your order number, full shipping address, and reason for return.
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely. Use the original package (if possible) or a well
-Padded envelope or box to prevent damage during shipment.
- We will send you a confirmation email once the return process is complete. Please allow an additional 1-3 business days for your refund to be processed and posted to your bank account.
- Please note: Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
I am absolutely impressed with every single product I ordered! The butter and exfoliator are now a permanent staple in my routin, (I even use the butter as a facial moisturizer) … I wish I had found you sooner, but I’m glad I’m here now : )
It smells amazing and my scalp feels super clean.💜💜💜
After trying the product for the first time, I knew something was different. My scalp was soft and smooth with a semi gloss shine. Will definitely be recommending this to anyone. I see on the street with bald head. thanks a million.
Soooooo soothing and moisturizing. Will definitely purchase more.
I usually do not submit reviews but I was so pleased with the Baldare products that I ordered - the Scalp Serum and the Daily Scalp Butter. And I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the beautiful free gift - beautiful earrings to highlight looking good bald.
I absolutely love the mask. I also got the daily hair butter and it is amazing!
This exfoliator is great!!! I love the smell and how it makes my scalp feel!
The product was worth every penny. It is so rich it has a beautiful scent. It leaves your scalp feeling moist and refreshing. Thank you for offering your product to us, Baldie Baddies!
I love the masks! They're very hydrating, simple/clean ingredients and so happy there is something like this for us baldies!
I have been using the serum for almost a month and I noticed a difference after a few days. I went to my barber, who has been cutting my hair for over 6 years, and he asked me if I was doing something different. My scalp was neither dry or flakey.
Will be ordering more soon