Coconut Vanilla Exfoliator
Coconut Vanilla Exfoliator
Who It's For:
All Baldies of all scalp types who have trouble with flakiness and razor bumps! This exfoliator is an amazing organic scrub for the scalp AND the face!
What It Is:
A vegan, cruelty-free, and 100% organic exfoliator. The Coconut Vanilla Exfoliator is an organic scrub used to remove dead skin cells on the scalp and face. With it's rich, vitamin-packed formula, it leaves the skin hydrated and smooth!
What It Does:
Formulated to exfoliate, smooth, and hydrate your skin!
2-3x a week
How To Use:
1. After cleansing the skin, apply a generous amount to damp scalp or face and gently massage using circular motions.
2. Continue to massage for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Coconut Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Essential Oil
We're proud to offer our Baldies clean, high-quality, and high performing products, and have always made that our priority. With our Baldies always in mind, we're constantly looking for feedback and finding ways to improve our existing formulas to deliver better results and experiences to our Baldie community. This means that our ingredient lists may vary for a period of time as we make a transition. For the most accurate ingredient list, please refer to the one printed on the package.
How can I receive free shipping?
From time to time, we offer special shipping promotions. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow our socials to stay up to date with our latest promotions.
What shipping carrier does Baldare use?
Currently, we partner with USPS, and on occasion FedEx.
Do you ship to military addresses?
Absolutely! Your order will be shipped via USPS. When entering your address on the order form, please click the box to indicate that your address is a PO Box, APO or AFO.
How long will it take for my order to get to me?
For US domestic orders, you can expect to receive your order within 2-7 business days after the order has been processed.
What if my package/products arrive damaged?
If your package was damaged during shipment, save the box and products and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also provide photos of the issue and as many details as possible so that we can look into this for you as soon as possible. Baldare is not responsible for orders that are damaged during transit.
What should I do if my tracking says "delivered" but I have not received my order?
Please allow for up to 72 hours for the package to be delivered. Some carriers will show “delivered” when the parcel arrives at the local facility, but have not completed delivery to your door. If you do not receive your order after 72 hours, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Baldare is not responsible for lost or stolen orders.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
At Baldare, we pride ourselves on offering healthy scalpcare solutions for all. We want you (and your scalp) to love our products and the results as much as we do! If for any reason your purchase didn’t work out, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear your feedback and to help you find another product routine to help you achieve your personal scalp goals!
Our Returns+Refund Policy: Domestic Orders
You can return any eligible items by mail within 14 days of the original ship date for a full refund or store credit (minus applicable original order shipping fees). Please contact us at email@example.com to initiate the process of the return.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the original shipping date.
- You will need to email us the Shopify Order Number, along with the email address that is attached to your Shopify order.
- We will provide you with a prepaid return shipping label.
- Returned items will be subject to a $6.95 shipping/restocking fee. This will be automatically deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be credited to the original payment method, or given as store credit.
- Any returns made after 14 days of the original shipping date will be viable for store credit only, upon discretion.
- Excessively used products are not eligible for return or refund.
- Items eligible for return with us must have been purchased directly on BaldareScalpcare.com.
To Complete A Return:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org information related to your purchase. Please include your order number, full shipping address, and reason for return.
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely. Use the original package (if possible) or a well
-Padded envelope or box to prevent damage during shipment.
- We will send you a confirmation email once the return process is complete. Please allow an additional 1-3 business days for your refund to be processed and posted to your bank account.
- Please note: Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
I really really love the hydration mask, whenever I’m doing stuff around the house , after a wash day or deep condition I love that I can just wear it & it’s does it’s magic! My scalp always feels very hydrated & shinning & it’s a perfect fit for my size head as well! Happy customer 🏾🤩
I really Love the foam shampoo, it makes a huge difference when lathering my hair ! I’m excited to try to scrub on a fresh cut 😍
These products are amazing and the fact that they’re blank owned makes them even better
I love the gentle scalp cleanser! It makes my scalp feel clean without drying it out. The smell is incredible as well.
The only serum I've used that delivered on its promise!
Daily Scalp Butter is light and nourishing for my scalp daily care.
I love the hair mask so much ! I need to order more so easy to use. Great feeling after use. Replacing soon.
Since I started using the serum my scalp doesn't get dry and itchy. I absolutely love the serum along with the shampoo and daily scalp butter.
I love my top I can’t wait to rock it with my baldie to see jagged edge in concert this weekend.
I love this product!!! I ordered 2 bottles this time because I ran out early due to giving to my older sister to use [who finished it].
The fit of this bikini top is like nothing else in my closet. I’ll probably wear it more often as a crop top/ sport bra just because the fit compliments me so well - and I’m a 32C. Recommending for all of my minimalist style gworls!